My amazing and lovely friend Jasmine (Jasmine’s Reading) nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award and I’m so happy and thankful. Not just for the nomination but because I got to “meet” Jasmine through the book community and she’s such a genuinely good human! Seriously guys, as shitty as social media can be, you can also connect with some really great people.
Now onto the seven facts about me!
I’m really bad at coming up with facts about myself so this is going to take some serious thinking(and they might be incredibly lame, so I’m going to apologize in advance!)
1. I have no middle name. I was actually a premature baby and my parents weren’t expecting me that early so they hadn’t decided on a name. They had such a hard time coming up with and deciding on the first name Erica that they never ended up giving me a middle name. They always said it just meant that I could pick whatever middle name I wanted(I never could decide on one either, names are hard!)
2. I hate cooking but I love food(even though I’m picky). I don’t know what it is about cooking but I despise it. I really wish I was one of those people that found joy in cooking and coming up with recipes but I just find it incredibly stressful. I do like baking though-weird isn’t it?
3. I own 606 books and 503 movies/tv seasons. Not including the books I bought in the past couple weeks(the number is probably more like 646 now) Its excessive, I know. I’m not sure what it is about the but I just love collecting them.
4. I’m scared of clowns. Do I really need to explain this one? They’re creepy as shit. I’m way better than I was when I was little, I can actually like watch movies and stuf in them, but a real life clown still makes me uncomfortable. When I was younger one clown at a parade wouldn’t leave me alone and I hit him and hid behind a tree..gotta protect yourself at all costs from those child eating clowns hahaha.
5. Horror is my favourite genre of movie. I love horror movies. The blood, the gore, the incredibly creepy atmospheres and tension, its my thing. However, put me into a haunted house and I will lose my mind.
6. I’ve had knee surgery. I had to have some repairs on my knee done three(?) years ago and let me tell you, it sucked. Hospitals/doctors also make me incredibly anxious and the idea of getting surgery has literally given me nightmares before so yeah, needless to say, I wasn’t a fan of the experience.
7. I’m obsessed with diet coke. Well addicted might be a better word then obsessed. Seriously, some one help me stop drinking it, I have no willpower!
Time for the nominations!
I’m pretty new to the blogging world so I don’t actually know(or follow) too many people right now sooooo I’m only going to tag one person(is that okay? I hope so)
Jessica (Odd and Bookish)- here’s a great post of hers to check out Why I’ve Never Read Harry Potter and Loved Narnia Instead
BUT I’m also going to tag YOU. Whoever you are, if you’re a blogger reading this then you can consider yourself tagged!